Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, July 7, 2008

Stampin Scrap


Stampin’ Scrap
Day

Saturday
16th August 2008
10:00am - 3:00pm
Kenwick Community Centre
Cnr Brixton Street & Kenwick Road
KENWICK WA 6107

Fee: $30 per person which includes lunch & afternoon tea.

You will get the chance to complete two 12x12 scrapbooking pages and make some embellishments. There will be product/technique demonstrations and
displays. There will also be door prizes and a grand prize.

Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis!
You are welcome to bring a friend but all guests must be registered.

Please bring photos, basic scrapping supplies and any Stampin’ Up! Supplies that you may have and make sure you clearly label all items with your name.

Payment must be made by 26th August 2008 please include $30 for each guest.
(if paying by cheque or moneyorder please make payments payable to J Hicks)

No comments: