Manhatten Flower Card
This tutorial shows you how easy it is to create a beautiful card using the Bigshot and Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
Textured Immpressions - Manhatten Flower
Bigshot Die Cutting Machine
Best Yet hostess only stampset
Half an A4 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock
9.7cm x 14cm piece of Bashful Blue cardstock
Chocolate Chip ink pad
Bashful Blue inkpad
1/4" Chocolate Chip grossgrain ribbon
Mini glue dots
1. Take your bashful blue card and place it into your textured impressions folder
2. To make your "sandwich" take your multipurpose platform and open the first tab and place one cutting pad on the bottom (on top of your multipurpose platform) then your textured impressions folder in the middle and then your second cutting pad on top. Guide it into your bigshot until you can see the handle move then proceed to feed your sandwich through by cranking the handle.
3. Take apart your sandwhich to reveal the embossed image of the manhatten flower.
4. Take your Bashful Blue ink and sponge onto your embossed image in a rubbing motion and you will see the image come up in even more relief.
5. Finish off the sponging off by applying the ink over the whole surface of the card. Then stamp your sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink up in the right hand corner.
6. Take your chocolate chip ribbon and adhere a strip to the bottom of the card with mini glue dots. Then make a bow and attach it to the right hand side of the first ribbon with mini glue dots.
7. Adhere with sanil adhesive the Bashful Blue cardstock to your Chocolate chip cardbase (which has been folded in half).
And there you have it a deceptively simple card. Using the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders you dont need to add much else to it and you have a gorgeous elegant card to give to someone special!
If you would like more information about the bigshot die cutting machine or you would like to purchase any of the supplies I have used in this tutorial please email me!