Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Boss

Hi all

Ive decided to start offering classes. There is only so much you can show in a workshop setting and there is so much more to show in a class.

The first in my series of classes I am offering is embossing.

Ive called this class THE BOSS mostly because I think embossing is the boss. I love this technique it is so versatile so its going to be separated over several classes. This first class will showcase our remarkable Stampin' Write Markers and how you can compliment your embossing with them.

THE BOSS Class Details
You will learn 4 separate embossing with markers techniques
You will make 4 cards using above learned techniques to take home
You will hand stamp 4 envelopes to match above mentioned cards
There will be a display will additional ideas for you (bring your camera if desired)
There will also be tips and tricks to make your embossing life easier
There will also be light refreshments such as tea, coffee, buscuits, dips etc...

Date: Friday 24th October 2008
Time: 7pm till 10pm
Place: My Place (I will let you know my address details when you email me)

Cost: $20 per person
Spaces available: 5

If you are interested please respond via email by the 17th October and Ill ring you to organise payment and answer any questions you might have.

Looking forward to THE BOSS!!

Jaz xox

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Jaz

Thanks for you lovely welcome to blogging now I need to just learn more and post some projects - love your blog. Off to a demo so have a great night

Bec

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the class idea and wish I was in Australia to join you!