Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ive won something!!!! (which hardly ever happens lol)

Hi everyone

I feel pretty privlaged because a lovely lady by the name of Twilla (isnt that a pretty name by the way) has given me this blog award... you can visit her great blog HERE !



The rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

The 5 people I want to give this award to are...

Lisa - I really love Lisa's sense of style and flair check out her seasonal plate inserts they are amazing.
Sarah - My Upline I love Sarah her Fresh and Funky ideas are worth checking out.
Jen - Jen is such a hoot and talented to boot I love reading her blog entrys.
Ellen - I love Ellens blog it has some really sweet projects on it. She also has a heart of gold!
Makeesha - Makeesha is such a talented lady. She has some fantastic ideas. I love browsing her blog.

Recieving this award has really topped this past week for me. I appreciate everyone that comes and visits my blog and those who leave comments for me it really lifts my spirits so thank you!!!!
It was also really hard to just pick 5 blogs to award because I visit so many blogs that are trully amazing. I feel privlaged to be a part of a sensational group of Stampin' Up! Demos

Jaz xox

No comments: