Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Thursday, January 1, 2009

SALE-A-BRATION has arrived!!! & Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Wishing you all the best for 2009!!!
Im so excited at the moment as this will be my first SALE-A-BRATION! I just missed out last year! What a great time to to be a Stampin' Up! Customer and an even greater time to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! I feel so lucky to be apart of such a fantastic company! Here is why Im soooooo excited and feel soo lucky!!!
SALE-A-BRATION
Take advantage of any - or all - of these offers!
Customers
Select any of the items in the Sale-A-Bration brochure free with a purchase $100 Aud.* There's no limit - for every $100 Aud you spend, you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration set! Don't miss the opportunity to own these exclusive sets!
Hostesses
When you host a workshop of at least $600 Aud, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration set in addition to your generous hostess benefits! You'll receive a second set when your net workshop sales reach $1,200 Aud. Get a third set for workshop sales of $1,800 Aud or more!*
Recruits
Sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrastor during Sale-A-Bration and select any set** (value up to $79.95 Aud) from the 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue free!
*Net sales before shipping and handling
**Excluding Hostess sets
Demonstrators
Not only do Customers, Hostesses and Recruits win out so do we as Demonstrators! We also receive these special offers during Sale-A-Bration!!! Along with all the other fantastic bonuses of becoming and being a Demonstrator! Contact me if you are interested in knowing more about becoming an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! It has to be one of the most rewarding aspects of my life I couldnt imagine not being a SU Demo!!!
So Dont Miss Out You'll Kick Yourself lol
Over on the right Ive got the link to the Sale-A-Bration Brochure (underneath our other publications) Check it out...--------->>>
Jaz xox

5 comments:

StampersU said...

So jealous that you all get SAB during Jan/Feb! I hope it goes well for you!

Burninrubber said...

SAB is fun - Enjoy! Please accept my apologies for not visiting lately! Happy New Year!

Amy J

Lisa Page said...

Have I said thanks for the award? If not, thank you so much. HUGGIE-HUGS! As you can tell I am finally feeling very well and am looking forward to visiting your blog all the time! Happy New Year Jaz!

Twila said...

Happy New Year Jaz!

Anonymous said...

The Center for Media Research has released a study by Vertical Response that shows just where many of these ‘Main Street’ players are going with their online dollars. The big winners: e-mail and social media. With only 3.8% of small business folks NOT planning on using e-mail marketing and with social media carrying the perception of being free (which they so rudely discover it is far from free) this should make some in the banner and search crowd a little wary.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com