Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Friday, April 24, 2009

New Stuff!!!

Hey There
I have some cards to show I demo'd them at a few workshops I held recently so here they are....



I really enjoyed making the card above! Im loving the new Incolors!

Stampsets - EnFrancai (one of my Faves!) and Echos of Kindness
Inks - Kiwi Kiss, Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango
Cardstock - Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White
Embellishments - Old Olive Ribbon
Techniques - Blender Pens & Ink and Sponging (does that look like its spelt right??? You know when you stare at a word then it starts looking weird well sponging just looks weird now lol)




The card above was made using the new Fresh Cuts Notes and co-ordinating Fresh Cuts Stampset. Gotta love NEW PRODUCT to play with!!!

Stampset - Fresh Cuts of course!!!
Inks - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point and Fresh Cuts Notes
Embellishments - Pretty in Pink Brads
Techniques - Distressing

Well Im off to the Stampin' Up! Convention being held in Canberra next weekend! I leave on Thursday Im soooooo excited only less than a week to go! Yipeeeeee! Hopefully I will post my Product Shares before I go if I have TIME!!! If not Ill see you when I get back!

Take Care

Jaz xox

4 comments:

Twila said...

Hey there, What a pair of pretty cards. I love the new in-colors too and i don't know what I'll do when they are gone!

Twila said...

Just saw the post you left on our #4 blog roll on SC. Just so you know I"m keeping you on mine! I don't post as often as I should sometimes but I think everyone is like that at some point.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

So fun! I love the top card...great color combo. The Fresh Cuts are fun to play with...pacific point was a great color choice!

Unknown said...

Have no fear. I'm keeping you on my list :-) You make great stuff.
We all have things in our life that pull us away from doing our leisurely activities. Maybe someday you'll have more time to visit and comment. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
BTW- very nice cards! I especially like the top one. You did a fantabulous job on the coloring. See you around Jasmine!