Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a quickie

Hey just thought Id post some piccies for you to have a squizz at....

We had a couple of birthdays last month one being my darling husband Peter...


Who turned 30! Here is the card I made him above. He loved it... as I couldnt fit 30 beers on there 3 had to do!!!
This next card was for Petes Oma (grandma) As she recently had a car accident I wanted to have something bright and sparkly for her Birthday! And I got the chance to use the Sticky Cuts and Fine Supernova glitters YUM!!!


Thanks for looking and hopefully I will have time soon to put on a longer post but as its nearly midnight here in lil old Perth I need my sleep in order to be coherent at my job 2moro teehee
Jaz xox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These cards are wonderful - the colors on the birthday card are perfect, and who doesn't love the beauty and sparkle of glittered flowers?! TFS!!