Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Medallion Progressive Scrapbooking

Remember the scrapbooking page from this Recent Post well I decided to turn it into Progressive Scrapbooking and I think it worked out pretty well. I even demonstrated it at a workshop and it was soooo simple to do! So here is my A4 scrapbooking page...

As you can see Ive put the medallions on the other side and used slightly different hodgepodge hardware.

Then I created a 6x6 scrapbooking page. I love scrapping in this size you can not only use it for general scrapbooking like brag books and such but often they look stunning actually put into a square frame.

 

Last but certainly not least is this gorgeous card. I just love this Medallion Stamp to death!!!

 





















No comments: