Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Chance....

Well Stampin' Up! has released the Last Chance List of all the items retiring from our main catalogue to make way for the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue which is completely gorgeous by the way (but your gonna have to wait till the 1st of September!!!) So if you've had your eye on some things from the current catalogue now is the time to get it as it will be only while stocks last!!! Some of the items on this list are being reconfigured ready for the new catalogue like our all new Colour Families and our new punch designs! Some products are even up to 50% off!!!

So Click Here to see the Last Chance List!

Then Click Here to see the online Idea Book and Catalogue so you can see the products!

Then Email Me as soon as you can if you would like to order anything before its gone forever!!! 

No comments: