Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Hello all

I have been a bit absent lately I apologise.
Here is a card I helped a friend make for Mothers Day recently.
I used the heartfelt thanks & ittybitty background stampsets I also used the bold brights color family for the cardstock and finished it up with a piece of certainly celery ribbon.
I just love using the markers for that more alive look...
On another note I had my dear sister Lizz and her boyfrend Dave around for dinner last night which was great. They are such a cute couple...
Well I will try and post a different card, page or alterable once a week.

1 comment:

One Klassy Chick said...

Great card Jaz - I love the colouring on the flower :)