Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, July 28, 2008

Too Much a Good Thing

Just wanted to show you the swap I made for the quarterly Demonstrator Meeting I went to on the weekend. I used the in colours for this year and the new tart and tangy stampset from the new Spring Mini thats out from the 1st of August. I had so much fun making this swap!! It is the first Swap Ive been involved in and I received some really lovely ones in return. When I charge the battery in my camera I will take a photo of them all and post the pics on here so you can have a squizzy aswell.

On another note Im thinking of organising a Ribbon Club soon so I will post those details on here aswell shortly.

4 comments:

nannyjkm said...

I loved this card when I saw it in the flesh,(at mum's the other day)Jane M.

nannyjkm said...

What the...! I can't believe I said that. I meant at my daughter's
house the day.(My daughter being
Sarah Klass)...and I still love the card.

Moxie said...

Hello Jasmine...I loved your swap card...it was one of my two favourites from the day...see here. I enjoyed meeting you at the demonstrator day. Kylie

Kirsten said...

Wow, I really like the little details on this card. I like how the images were cut out and then mounted on the circle punch instead of just punching the whole thing out.

SCS SU Blog Group #4