Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Sunday, May 10, 2009

CONVENTION 2009!!!!

Well Hello
What can I say about Convention??? What an amazing experience!!! The classes were amazingly informative. The presentations were fantastic! Gosh we have some very talented girls in Australia!!! The displays were phenominal. A big congratulations to the Aussie and US staff that put the whole event together. It was soooo worth the trip and I hope to go next year too!

Here is the amazing view from our awesome hotel room complete with Parliment House and Hot Air Balloons!!!


Isnt it just picturesque!!!
Here we are on the first day of convention with the awesome stage behind us!


From L 2 R A Klass Act Girls!!!
Jenny, Me, Sarah, Chantell, Ali and Narelle.
We had an Absolute Ball - late nights, gigling fits, various other antics!!!

Here we are doing the Make n Takes which were absolutely beautiful!

I must say the official photographer was amazing if he saw us trying to take group shots he would walk over and offer to take them for us. We all had cameras so he would take a shot with each one he was an absolute Doll!! Thank You Mr Photographer Man!!!

Here we are in all our finery at the Awards Dinner it was just Scrumptious!!!


Arent the flowers beautiful - afterwards they were giving them away so I yoinked a whole bunch of Roses and gave them to my Nanna who I stayed with for the rest of my trip.

And here is our photo with Shelli who is absolutely gorgeous she is such an inspiration and has the most beautifully artist style!



I also won a Sales Award aswell I was so excited I got to walk accross the stage and hug Shelli. Receiving the Award was definately a highlight of my trip!!!
Well thats it for now I will post a pic of my swaps and the other aspects of my trip a bit later!!!
Jaz xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was able to attend Convention last year in Salt Lake City, and reading about your experiences and feeling your excitement brought back all those feelings in me, too! It really is an awesome experience - the air is electric and so motivational. Shelli is just amazing! TFS your wonderful time at Convention!!! :)

Twila said...

Wow! How exciting for you to get to walk across the stage and hug Shelli. SHe is an amazing person. COngrats on your sales award. I went to convention last year and had a blast.