Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Projects from April Class

Hello
Well I have a bit of time up my sleeve tonight so I thought Id show you the projects we did at my April Class. We did Emerging Colour another awesome Embossing Resist technique.

Here is the first card we did...

I loved this card the best..
Supplies
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Inks: Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Versamark
Embellishments: Elegant Eggplant ribbon
Stampset: Garden Whimsy, Life Definitions
Accessories: Brayer, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun
2nd Card...


Supplies

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Rose Red Brads
Stampset: Always
Accessories: Brayer, Clear Embossing Powder, 1/16 inch circle punch, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun

3rd Card...


Supplies
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads from the Pretties Kit
Stampsets: Occasional Greetings, Pick a Petal
Accessories: Brayer, Clear Emboossing Powder, Embossing Budy , Heat Gun, 1/16 inch circle punch

And last but not least...

I found this great Diamond Fold card tutorial which I found on Chris Walkers Blog... http://honeyheads.blogspot.com/ she also has a great you tube tutorial aswell.

This is the card folded up

and this is when you take the ribbon off. Neat huh!



I think it looks like a Japanese table lol
Supplies
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Whisper White
Inks: Taken With Teal, Rose Red, Versamark
Stampset: Eastern Blooms
Embellishments: Whisper White ribbon
Accessories: Bone Folder, Brayer, Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun
This class was an awesome way of displaying the beautiful embossing technique of Emerging Colour...
Thanks for looking
Jaz xox

2 comments:

Twila said...

What a great class. I love the technique. I think the bird card is my favorite.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Neat cards!