Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Monday, November 16, 2009

Progressive Scrapbooking Great Friend

I went to a team day a while ago and this is one of the projects we did. This layout was created by the very talented Janice Klass. I just loved it so much that I thought it would be great to expand on her idea so I held a Progressive Scrapbooking class.
So this 12x12 page was Janices' idea...

and could be turned into this A4 page (this is what we did on the day)...

and I came with this little 6x6 page below...

and finally this card...



I really enjoyed this particular class and the girls loved it too!
The great friend Stampset would have to be one of my all time favourite stampsets and this colour combination is just to die for (baja breeze, pink pirouette, saharah sand, whisper white and kraft)
Enjoy!
Jaz xox

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I love these scrapbook pages and the card! Who knew such a simple set could create such beautiful pages!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!

Chanda Stehlik
www.BellevueStampingClub.blogspot.com