Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jasmines New Catalogue Launch

Hey there

Im having a new Catty Launch on the 25th of September but before I go into that I will give you a link to the online version of the catalogue as some of you are having trouble downloading that huge pdf onto your computers.


So here are the details for my launch

Jasmines New Catalogue Launch
Leave your Man at home watching The Football and come Stamping with me!!!

I’m terribly excited about our new Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalogue and I know you will be too!!!
Just for attending my launch you will receive an entry into my raffle for the day…
A basket full of Stampin’ Up! Goodies!!!
You can also gain more entries by

• Bringing a Friend

• Placing an Order on the day

• Booking a Workshop

• Becoming part of my Monthly Stamp Club

• Taking part in a product share

• Even signing up for one of my classes!!!

There will also be other prizes to win during the course of the day!!!

I will have 2 make and takes for you to complete using new products!!!

I will demonstrate a technique and showcase new products as well.

Cost
$10 per person
(This includes the New Idea Book & Catalogue, 2 make and takes and a little show bag full of goodies!)
Your Registration Payment is your RSVP!
(Please contact me to arrange payment please do so by Tuesday the 21st of September)
Once I have received payment I will send you a confirmation email and a document for you to print out and bring on the day!

If you have any questions about payment please do not hesitate to call me on 0422 029 579 or email me on jazzystamper@yahoo.com.au

When
Saturday the 25th September 2010

Where
Kenwick will let you know the location when you contact me
What Time
10:30am – 2:30pm
Lunch is included

Please bring your own coffee cup and your diary!!!

Looking forward to seeing you!!!

No comments: