Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Swap Card for Perth Regionals 2010

Hello there peoples...

I thought I would share my swap card I made for our Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar that was held in Perth yesterday!!! Firstly a little bit about the day well it actually started the night before really! Cue 7:30pm my gorgeous downline kylie comes over and we start our last minute dash to finish our swaps for the next day...(which actually took us to 1:30am) but anyways Im thinking I will get up early and get there before everyone else so Kylie meets me at my place at 7:30am Im bleary eyed and not particularly bushy tailed might I add! So off we go! Having gone to the Perth Convention Centre and knowing the area quite well imagine my own surprise at completely missing the turnoff and having to do the round about way! We get there and Im thinking we are still early no ones gonna be there but as we walk closer to the function room we hear this throng getting louder and louder who wouldve guessed that everyone was just as mad and as keen as us sheesh these stampin girls I dont know! Anyways I grab my 40 swaps out all neatly presented and packaged ready to be traded and had an awesome time going around and swapping with all the girls! I received some beautiful swaps in return and am completely thrilled that it has given me some gorgeous ideas for the year to come!!! Now I hope that everyone that I swapped with likes my card coz Im always doubtful and wonder but Im glad I did it I love participating in swaps and wish I had done more!

So here goes... drumroll... my efforts! Hope you like!!!!


The colours I have used are from our new Brights Collection which are Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie & So Saffron I have use the Friends Never Fade Stampset and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

I love attending regionals becasue it gives me a chance to catch up with my upline, sidelines, and downlines who are apart of The Klass Act Team lead by Sarah Klass and enjoy all the awesome presentations by Stampin' Up! and other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators which were truly wonderful I might add. I also enjoyed the Make and Takes they had for us to do this year. Watercolouring would have to be one of my fav techniques and it was wonderful playing around with some new products!!!! Sigh cant wait for Convention in Melbourne next year!!!! 

Bye for now... 

3 comments:

Jodene said...

Love your swap card Jasmine, I am sorry I missed swapping with you! Would you believe I ended up coming home with a few leftover too :(
I love the technique you have used for colouring the flower, it looks gorgeous.

Karen said...

Hi Jasmine, love your card and thanks for swapping, sorry I didn't put my name on my card, time gotta the better of me.

Twila said...

Jasmine, I love your card swap for regionals. Hope you had a great time. I also enjoy regionals and convention!