Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Saturday, May 15, 2010

Babies and Young Children Stampastack Cards

At my recent Stampastack I focused on babies and young children. We had fun making these cards together. Here is some of what we did...

The first one in the set of four cards for babies was this sweet little chick from Fun and Fast Notes (all four cards are using Fun and Fast Notes Stampset).


The technique we used in all four cards was watercolouring using aquapainters, inks and watercolour paper.

Then we did this gorgeous Star


We used the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder "Perfect Polka Dots" in the Bigshot Machine

Next was the cute little Pram


All these cards are using the Soft Subtles Colour Family perfect for babies!

Last but not least is the adorable little Hedgehog!


We used the gorgeous Tiny Tags Stampset and matching Medium Jewelry Tag Punch for the sentiment.

 I love how versatile the Fun and Fast Notes Stampset is. You may have noticed that the words under the images were omitted thats how I was able to use all four images just for babies.


No comments: