Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Swap for Team Day

I went to a team day yesterday and we did a Shoebox Swap which are so much fun!!! The idea is to make a card, 3d item, scrap page or whatever then make say 10 kits. Then when you get there you set up your station with your card sample and all the supplies you need to make the card then you all swap chairs and make everyone elses card. It is so much fun because with a regualr swap your just swapping premade cards but with a shoebox swap it is so much more fun to make the actual card you swaped for. So here is my Shoebox Swap card...



The colours I used were Elegant Eggplant (one of my favs) and Only Orange. The stampset I used was from the Autumn Winter Mini Cttage Garden and Sincere Salutations. I used Elegant Eggplant ribbon and the Scallop oval and medim oval punch. Oh and also two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter!

No comments: