Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Baby

Well Good Afternoon Everyone

I have some great news! My Dear Friend Daenushia and her Lovely Husband Gavin welcomed a little bundle of joy into the world at 4:23am Saturday the 8th of November. Little Abbey Jean came into the world at 7 pound 2 Ounces a healthy little thing and gorgeous to boot. Im so excited for my friend after a not too great pregnancy and altogether rough ride into the world she is finally here safe and well. Congratulations to all three!!! I have a picture of the little bundle so here she is not quite 2 days old...

She is sooo pretty and sooo tiny apparantly sleeps a whole lot as babys tend to do...
I made them a card aswell so here is my contribution to their happy event...


I had so much fun making this card I just knew exactly what I wanted and it came together well.
Daenushia was my Maid of Honour at my wedding and is a great friend to me. I just love her to bits and am overjoyed and wish them all the best *hugs*
Jaz xox


6 comments:

June said...

Many congratulations to your friends, and a warm and loving welcome to baby Abbey! She is so sweet and adorable, just like your card, and I'm sure your friends will love what you made for them!

Burninrubber said...

What a sweet card for a sweet baby! Congrats to your friend!

Amy J

Stephanie said...

That's an adorable card! I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

Shellie G. said...

What a pretty little girl! Your friends are lucky to have you in their lives. Very nice job on the card. Don't you love it when a project just comes together so easily? Have a great week!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great idea and use of the pretties kit! Neat card!

Mindy Ussery said...

What a sweet card for an adorbale baby.