Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas workshop

Hi everyone
Well here are some projects I did at a couple of workshops recently...


A gift bag, gift tags and a card...

This gift bag above was so easypeazy to make we were shown this by Derek from Stampin' Up! Perth Regionals. One 12x12 sheet of DSP no cutting just folding and sticky strip. I chose to use Holiday Harmony DSP, Always Artichoke & Whisper White C/S. Holiday Wishes stampset. I created the flower using Bud Basics and the Pretties Kit and Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke Inks. I used Mellow Moss ribbon with antique brads for the handles.



These tags above were quite easy as well. The colours I used were Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Kraft. The stampsets I used Sanded, Fun and Fast Notes and Greetings Galore.


This card above we all made together the colours I used were Garden Green, Ruby Red, Whisper White for the C/S. Old Olive Ribbon. Old Olive, Garden Green, Ruby Red and Close to Cocoa Markers. Many Merry Messages, Sanded and Lovely as a Tree were the stampsets that were used. I used the sponge dauber to blend the colours on the tree after we used the markers to ink the stamp up. I love the effect it created and everyones tree turned out so different it was great.
thanks for looking & hope you are having a great week!
Jaz xox


6 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute! My favorite is your gift bag--so elegant!

Twila said...

Great spread. I love the tags! I hope we come out with a new tag die for the BS!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

So cool! I love the color combo and how the projects work together. Those 12 x 12 bags are so fun!

RubberRedneck said...

Great class, good job on different items to have! Very cute. Love all of the projects

SCS SU blog group #4

Anonymous said...

Lovely as a tree is my favorite. Love the simplicity of this card.

Tai

SCS BLOGGER GROUP #4

Backyard Design Springfield said...

Appreciiate your blog post