Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ive been a busy busy bee

Well Hello
Sorry if I have not posted in a while. Ive been quite busy of late but Im still here!!! Ive been preparing for a Craft Fair with 3 other girls these past few weeks I have a pic to show... these are some giftbags Ive been working on to sell at the fair... I finished them off last night.



We have made all sorts of other creations for the craft fair come down and have a look...

Oh wait a sec Ill scan the flyer in........

I actually went to the July Craft fair they had. It is a really unique craft fair not like others that I have visited. I really enjoyed this one a lot, there was so many unique and inspiring stalls there. So dont be shy come down and have a look on Saturday the 6th which is one day after my Bday YAY!!! Im gonna be trashed on the Sunday. On Saturday after the craft fair Im holding my 30th down at a local pub!!! But I couldnt decide between the two craft fair - 3oth bday bash - craft fair. Oh well Ill do both :)
Anywho we will be having Make and Takes, Demonstrations, things to sell ect.... Im sooo excited cant wait!!!
Jaz xox

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you have been busy, well done.. hope it goes great at the fair for you!

Amy J said...

Cute gift bags - Best of luck with your fair!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Happy Birthday!

Also, great bags! They are cute and handy!

Tai said...

I am loving those bags. Good look at the craft fair.

Tai

SCS BLOGGER GRP #4

Twila said...

Cute little bags. Good luck at your fair!

Twila said...

Hi Jasmine, It's me again. I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a blog award. CHeck my blog for details. Have a great day! http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love your little gift bags! Goodluck at the fair!

Kirsten said...

I like your double pocket bags. They are so fun to make and yours are pretty, I hope that you had lots of success at your craft fair.

SCS Bloggers #4