Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. This blog is about me as a person,my life, my family,
my Stampin' Up! business and most importantly my personal creative journey. So I hope you enjoy having a look around!!!



Sunday, November 16, 2008

Classes

Hi People

After the success of my Embossing with Markers Class (which I really enjoyed) Im going to start Running Classes once a month starting in January. They will be different each month focusing on things such as techniques, use of products, scrapbooking, alterables ectera... I will post the details on my blog about each class 3 weeks before hand. Registration and payment will have to be received 1 week before the class no exceptions. Refunds are not given. If you do pay but cant make it on the night I will send you a kit with instructions (Kit contains cardstock only no stamps or accessories) in the mail. Here are the dates for the first 6 months for my classes...

Class Details may be subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances
All classes will be run on on a Friday night at 7pm ( may be subject to changes)
Class prices will range from $20 - $25 with class numbers ranging from 3 -5 people
If you book and prepay for 5 classes you will get the 6th class for free
The Classes will be held at my home

January 16th $20
The Two Step - Learn how versatile our Two Step stamp sets can be

February 20th $25
Ride the Carousel- Learn how to make funky projects out of our gorgeous Carousel Notes

March 20th $20
Wheely Special - Learn how to use our Stampin Round Wheels

April 17th $20
The Boss - Emerging Colour - Another great embossing technique

May 15th $25
Alterables - Learn how to make something different

June 19th $20
Punched - Learn how to punch and not get into trouble

Well thats it so let me know if you are interested. You can email me directly or leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Jaz xox

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Such a great idea for a calendar. Might have to incorporate into my clubs!

Amy J

Anonymous said...

Jazzy: My friend called and told me that she was getting her first quarter of next year planned and I said boy. I have going to call her and let her know that you have your first and second quarter planned. I need to start doing clubs this year coming.

Thanks for sharing and the motivation.

Tai

SU SCS Blogger Grp 4